Tang Hall Primary School
Grade 4, Level 1: £19,115 per annum (reduced pro rata).
Permanent, part time, term time only.
Tang Hall Primary School are seeking to appoint suitably qualified and experienced Level 2 Teaching Assistants to work term time only in the following positons:
- Early Years Teaching Assistant to work part time in the school nursery daily between 1:30pm and 3:30pm (10 hours per week)
- Lower KS2 Teaching Assistant to work part time between 8:30am and 1pm (22.5 hours per week)
- Lower KS2 Teaching Assistant to work part time between 8:30am and 3:30pm on a Thursday and Friday (13 hours per week)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and effective team players who will be able to make a significant contribution to the continued development of our school.
The successful applicants will
- Have relevant qualifications and/or experience in working with children.
- Be flexible in their approach to the needs of children.
- Have high expectations of all children
- Be willing to take part in relevant CPD in order to support the children.
- Be able to communicate well with parents.
Pathfinder Multi Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Enhanced DBS check required.
Closing date for applications: Friday 2 July 2021 at midday.