Tang Hall Primary School
Pay scale: L5 – 9
Tang Hall Primary School are seeking a Deputy Headteacher with the drive and expertise to help achieve the school’s goals. The successful candidate will improve and enhance the leadership team to ensure the school successfully addresses the key school improvement priorities:
- Development of leadership at all levels to build capacity and secure rapid improvement in provision and standards across the school.
- Ensure the school continues to maintain high standards in all areas of the curriculum
- To establish and embed a curriculum matched to the children’s needs which is both engaging and ambitious.
- To improve behaviour and attendance across the school and develop strong systems and structures to track and support the most vulnerable pupils.
- To ensure the school environment is of good quality.
Pathfinder Multi Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Enhanced DBS check required.
Closing date for applications: Friday 19 March at midnight.