St Barnabas CE Primary School
Grade 4 level 1, Level 1: £21,120 per annum (reduced pro rata).
Part time, 20 hours per week.
Fixed term until 31st August 2024.
St Barnabas CE Primary School are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our team from September 2023.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working or volunteering in a primary school setting
- Be caring, patient and intuitive to the needs of the child to enable them to access the curriculum as designated by the teacher
- Be able to communicate effectively with pupils and staff
- Be flexible in approach and able to adapt to working with both groups and individual pupils
- Be a hard working and resilient
- Be professional, responsible and aware of the need to maintain confidentiality
- Be supportive of the Christian ethos of the school
We can offer:
- Support from a committed, experienced and friendly staff team.
- An exciting, creative school within the Pathfinder MAT from September 2023.
- A great working environment where hardworking and dedicated staff work collaboratively as part of a creative team.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development within Pathfinder and beyond
Candidates are welcome to visit the school. Please contact the school office on 01904 936330 to arrange a visit.
Please click here for an application pack
Pathfinder Multi Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Enhanced DBS check required.
As part of our due diligence process an online search will be carried out on all shortlisted candidates. These checks are carried out to determine suitability to work with children and keep them safe. If you wish further information regarding these checks please contact 01904 806000.
Closing date for applications: Monday 12 June at midday