Hempland Primary School
Early Years Teacher
M1 – M6
Full time, permanent
Hempland Primary School are seeking to appoint an excellent Early Years teacher to start in January 2020 or earlier by mutual arrangement.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Has the highest aspirations for all children and young people.
- Collaborates with colleagues to develop and inform best practice.
- Has excellent teaching and learning skills.
- Embraces innovation positively and with enthusiasm.
- Contributes to the wider life of the school through extra-curricular activities and trips.
- Works well in a team and engages with training and research to impact on best practice.
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, engaged children and a committed and caring governing body.
- A great working environment where hardworking and dedicated staff work collaboratively as part of a creative team.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development within Pathfinder and more widely .
Hempland Primary School is an inspiring place to work. We are a dynamic, creative and forward thinking team. We provide the children with a great education because we are committed to putting the children at the heart of everything we do. Everybody’s contribution is highly valued and we are committed to collaborative, creative working.
This role is suitable for both experienced or newly qualified teachers
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. To make an appointment or for an application pack please contact Mrs Ann Kirkpatrick, on 01904 555495 or email email@example.com
Pathfinder Multi Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Enhanced DBS check required.
Closing date for applications: Friday 4th October 2019 at midnight.