Badger Hill Primary School
Grade 4, Level 1: £18,360 per annum (reduced pro rata).
Permanent, Part time : 20 hours per week (term time only).
Badger Hill Primary School are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Teaching Assistant (TA2) to work on a 1:1 basis with a child who will be starting with us in September 2020. The child has an EHCP for complex needs, specifically autism spectrum disorder. They will also need support with speech and language and communication skills including routines and interactions with peers.
You will be providing the child with 1:1 support and work closely with the SEN lead and class teacher to ensure that the child’s needs are met. Please note this a job share position.
The position is available until the child leaves the school and is specific to the needs of the child which will be reviewed regularly.
The successful applicant will:
- Have relevant qualifications and experience in working with children, with possible experience with those with additional educational needs.
- Be flexible in their approach to the needs of the child.
- Have high expectations of all children.
- Be willing to take part in relevant CPD in order to support the child.
- Be able to work with outside agencies and communicate with parents.
- Be able to be flexible and adapt day to day
- To tune in with the pupils individual interests and triggers
Pathfinder Multi Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Enhanced DBS check required.
Closing date for applications: Friday 12th June 2020 at midday.