Support staff in our schools benefit from our Learning, Training and Development programme which aims to ensure that all staff are equipped with the necessary skills, qualifications and resources to fulfil their roles to the highest standard.
At Pathfinder our support staff will:
- be confident in fulfilling all aspects of their role to the highest level.
- have an understanding of how their role fits into the wider organisation.
- act as a source of support, advice and guidance to their colleagues.
- identify any training and development needs for themselves and staff they manage.
- be guaranteed an interview for roles within the Trust if they fulfil the job criteria.
- be given support and advice to develop their skills to progress to posts at the next level.