Pathfinder is committed to the professional development of all staff and we have a bespoke programme for teaching and support staff to ensure we recruit, develop and retain the very best colleagues.
For our teaching staff we have a career pathways programme which starts with Initial Teacher Training and progresses through to Executive Headteacher/CEO.
At Pathfinder we:
- create a bespoke pathway to develop each person’s individual talents and ambitions.
- provide our staff with the highest quality research-proven CPD training.
- offer access to skilled leaders and mentors.
- give staff opportunities for development from Initial Teacher Training to senior management.
- provide capacity for in-school practitioners to model and coach.
Learning, Training and Development
Support staff in our schools benefit from our Learning, Training and Development programme which aims to ensure that all staff are equipped with the necessary skills, qualifications and resources to fulfil their roles to the highest standard.
At Pathfinder our support staff will:
- be confident in fulfilling all aspects of their role to the highest level.
- have an understanding of how their role fits into the wider organisation.
- act as a source of support, advice and guidance to their colleagues.
- identify any training and development needs for themselves and staff they manage.
- be guaranteed an interview for roles within the Trust if they fulfil the job criteria.
- be given support and advice to develop their skills to progress to posts at the next level.