Key Stage 2 Results
Pathfinder celebrated an excellent set of results in the summer 2018 SATs with scores above the national and local authority averages in both progress and attainment. Pathfinder schools also came top in the city in almost every key measure in the Department for Education’s performance tables. In particular, New Earswick and Tang Hall Primary Schools came top for progress in reading, writing and maths with scores which also place them within the top 10% of all primary schools nationally.
Click here to view the DfE Performance tables for primary schools in York.
|Progress||Working at Expected Standard||Achieving Higher Standard|
GCSE and Post 16 Results
A Progress 8 score of +0.60 at GCSE placed Archbishop Holgate’s School top in the city for the second year running and in the top 5% of all schools nationally. The Sixth Form results were equally as strong with 77% of all entries graded at A*-B and student progress for post 16 within the top 10% nationally.
- Progress 8 Score of +0.60 places the school in the top 5% nationally
- 61% of students achieved at least one A/A* or 7/8/9 (the new equivalent of A/A*)
- 77% of all subjects at GCSE are classed as outstanding and are in the top 25% nationally.
Post 16 Headlines
- 100% A Level and BTEC pass rate
- 97% of students achieved at least one grade A*-B or equivalent
- 77% of all entries were graded at A*B or equivalent
- 41% of all entries were graded at A*-A or equivalent