St Barnabas CE School
M1 – M6
Full time, Permanent
St Barnabas CE Primary School are seeking to recruit a dynamic and motivated KS2 Teacher for a Year 3/4 class .
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Promotes the Christian vision and values of the school.
- Has the highest aspirations for all children and young people.
- Has recent experience of teaching and learning within a KS2 setting and knowledge of KS1.
- Collaborates well with colleagues to develop and inform best practice
- Has excellent teaching and learning skills and the willingness to engage in their own CPD.
- Embraces innovation positively and with enthusiasm.
- Works well in a team and engages with training and research to impact on best practice.
- Be able to form strong relationships with parents.
We can offer:
- Support from a committed, experienced and friendly staff team.
- An exciting, creative school within the Pathfinder MAT from September 2023.
- A great working environment where hardworking and dedicated staff work collaboratively as part of a creative team.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development within Pathfinder and beyond
Candidates are welcome to visit the school. Please contact the school office on 01904 936330 to arrange a visit.
For more information and to apply please click here
Closing date for applications: Monday 5 June at midday