Heworth CE Primary School
M2 to M4 (in December 2021)
Full time, temporary post to cover a period of maternity leave
Heworth CE Primary School are seeking to recruit a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher to teach in our Y3/4 class from December 2021. We are looking for an outstanding class teacher to cover a class whilst the teacher is on Maternity leave and who will help us in our aim to become a truly great school.
You must be flexible, adaptable, hardworking and have a good sense of humour. Please state curriculum strengths and experience in your application.
We can offer:
- Support from a committed, experienced and friendly staff team.
- The chance to enhance and develop your skills as a teacher through a wide range of professional development opportunities.
- Enthusiastic, engaged children and a committed and caring governing body.
- A great working environment where hardworking and dedicated staff work collaboratively as part of a creative team.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development within Pathfinder and more widely.
Heworth CE Primary School is an inspiring and caring place to work. We aim to help all our children to flourish because we believe that they are precious children of God.
Pathfinder Multi Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Enhanced DBS check required.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 23 September 2021 at 11.59pm.