Rufforth Primary School
Mainscale 1-6 +TLR
Permanent, Full Time
Rufforth Primary School are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher to start January 2021 or sooner.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Has the highest aspirations for all children and young people.
- Collaborates with colleagues to develop and inform best practice.
- Has excellent teaching and learning skills.
- Embraces innovation positively and with enthusiasm.
- Contributes to the wider life of the school through extra-curricular activities and trips.
- Works well in a team and engages with training and research to impact on best practice.
You will be working with a mixed year 5/6 class and ideally have experience of working with upper key stage 2. This is a fantastic opportunity for development in a small school in a role with a range of responsibilities. This role is suitable for a teacher who is for looking to move into middle or senior management. The successful will have responsibility for leading a core subject and be expected to take a lead in whole school improvement priorities.
Rufforth Primary School is a popular rural village school. We have great pupils, a hardworking and dedicated staff team and a supportive local community. This is an immediate vacancy for a new member of staff to join our team.
Pathfinder Multi Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Enhanced DBS check required.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 14th October 2020 at midnight.