St Lawrence’s CE Primary School
Grade 4 Level 1-4 (£18,360 – £19,477) reduced pro-rata
This position is available on a variable hours contract with a guaranteed minimum number of hours per week of 10. This figure is likely to change on a termly basis up to a maximum of 25 hours per week. Permanent, term time only.
St Lawrence’s Primary School are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Level 2 Teaching Assistant to work a minimum of 10 hours per week, initially in our Nursery.
The position is available on a permanent contract commencing in January 2020.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and effective team player who will be able to make a significant contribution to the continued development of our school. Working under the direction of the Nursery Leader and EYFS Phase Leader, the successful applicant will work with groups of pupils and individuals to access learning activities.
The successful applicant will:
- Have relevant qualifications and experience in working with children.
- Be flexible in their approach to the needs of the children.
- Have high expectations of all children.
- Be willing to take part in relevant CPD in order to support the children.
- Be able to communicate well with parents.
Pathfinder Multi Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Enhanced DBS check required.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 28 November 2019.